Serving on Orangewood Christian School’s senior leadership team, the Director of Spiritual Life is responsible for the planning, care, and discipleship of faculty, staff, and students. This role provides leadership, teaching, training, and plan development for the school community.
The Director must exhibit energy, creativity, and enthusiasm for the development of Biblical studies and the spiritual formation of students that align with the mission and values of Orangewood. The Director must be able to think and act strategically, be able to lead cross- functional teams, and effectively operate across all Orangewood Church ministries. The Director must demonstrate leadership and an ability to execute with a solid understanding of students and their families.
The Director must be an active member of Orangewood Church.
• A bachelor’s degree in education, education leadership, divinity / theology, ministry, or a related field; an advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience providing Christian education, school leadership, administration of student-targeted programs with substantial experience in an educational environment, or successful student ministry experience preferred.
• Ordained officer of the PCA, a plus
• Demonstrates a genuine love, care, and healthy rapport with Orangewood staff,
students, and families.
• Exercises initiative, operates as a self-starter, and can work autonomously in a fast-
paced Christian education environment.
• Drives continual self-growth and development through relationships, activity,
conferences, reading, and exchanges of ideas with others.
1300 West Maitland Boulevard
Maitland, FL 32751
Phone: (407) 339-0223
Fax: (407) 339-4148