Tampa Bay Christian Academy is a PreK – 12th grade, independent Christian school located in the Seminole Heights neighborhood of Tampa, FL. We have a 60-plus-year history of excellence and leadership in education in Tampa Bay. We are in the process of renovating our campus to better serve our families as we reach out to academically disenfranchised, culturally diverse, and economically disadvantaged communities.
We are seeking teachers with strong instructional, technology, and classroom management skills, including the following:
• Using various instructional strategies to actively engage students in learning.
• Adjusting instruction and curriculum in response to student needs.
• Using differentiated instructional techniques to assist all students and families in learning.
• Knowledge and ability to utilize technology for classroom instruction and assessment.
• Evaluating students through diagnostic, formative and summative assessments to ascertain direction of instruction.
• Demonstrating leadership and administrative management in the classroom.
• Building and maintaining a joyful classroom environment to promote student flourishing.
• Caring for, and communicating regularly with, students, parents and families.
• A growth mindset and desire to challenge students to excel.
• An understanding of diversity and urban ministry.
• A vibrant, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• An evident love for children
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Florida Educator’s Credential or willingness to work towards such.
• A clear understanding and affirmation of the statements of belief held by TBCA.
6815 North Rome Avenue
Tampa, FL 33604
Phone: 813 343-0600
Fax: 813 343-0601